Monday, July 11, 2011

Craft Day Part #2

Our Craft/Water Day was so much fun. We have decided to have a part 2.  I am so sore from yesterday... and Yes I will go done the "Lowes" slip and slide again. Next time I will get more baby shampoo.

Here is a list of some of the activities me and Megan from Mommy Minded http://mommyminded.blogspot.com/ might do.

Some Options
~ hot rocks
~ homemade side walk chalk or spray
~ huge homemade bubbles
~ shaving cream fight round 2
~ homemade cheap slip n slide
~homemade ice cream in a zip lock bag

These are just a few...Im sure I can find a lot more on pintrest...Dont ya just love that place. I can get lost for days.

I found this outside a couple of weeks ago. It make my heart flutter and miss the days when having special friends and a boat load of sidewalk chalk was what you did in the afternoon. I hope she has many more days of these special moments with her friends.   Oh wait...I did on Sunday afternoon..Except the fire alarm was going off while we were painting rocks... Love ya Megan

Have a good evening
~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment