Monday, July 25, 2011

Vacation Recap Part 1

Less than 3 weeks away..School Starts.  Im trying not to dwell on the fact. So lets get busy with the Summer List.


Last weekend, we went to Galveston and Moody Gardens.  We packed 5 days of stuff in to 2 1/2 days.
We also came home with a new addition to the family. 
 Thank goodness it was a road trip. We took too much stuff.
 We stopped in Houston to spend the night with our family.  These two are Lucy's cousins.  Too bad she did not make the journey with us... she loves them.  Roudy and Lizzy.

Lizzy is a rescue from Hurrican Ike.  The little puppy was roaming around the streets of Houston and my cousin took her in.  Roudy is also a resuce puppy.  He is the sweetest boy. They are both special little ones.
 We took off to celebrate my aunts 76 birthday at Kemah.  We love Kemah. I was so hot. Texas hot and humid.
 Allie at the bay after her first rollercoaster ride....without out mom. She is getting too big for mom. :(
 The ferris wheel. As you can tell...we are not a fan of the ferris wheel.


This is just the first night.  Whew...I was pooped. 
I will post more from Galveston this week.

Have a great evening...hoping for rain here. I think I'm going to learn a rain dance or too.
~ susan

No comments:

Post a Comment